Yes, yes and yes!
Then here are a few things you can definitely relate to:
1. Spending hours inside a bookstore deciding on what to buy.
|I want this! And that! And ooh those too!|
2. Then wishing you had more money to buy all of the books you wanted.
|I neeeeeeeeed to buyyyyyy iiiiiiiit!|
3. And then wishing you lived inside a bookstore instead.
|It's like Disneyland. lol|
4. Nothing gets you high than smelling the pages of both old and new books.
|Go ahead, take a whiff.|
5. Running out of bookshelf space.
6. Giving people the evil eye when they interrupt you while reading.
7. Picking reading your books over sleeping.
|Yes, one more page please?|
9. That mortified look on your face when people ask you what your favorite book is.
|Seriously?! Just one?!|
10. Feeling absolutely disgusted when your favorite book gets turned to a movie and they get everything wrong.
11. Lending your books and fearing that you will never see them again.
12. Falling in love with one of the characters.
13. A sense of impending doom when you know you're close to the end.
14. Screaming your life is over after you finished reading a good book.
15. Going out of your mind while waiting for the sequel.
Cheers, my fellow book drunkards! ~♥
Photo credit goes to respective owners.