Friday 3 January 2014

Carpe Diem My Friend!


Happy New Year! *fireworks*
How time flies, ne?


It's 2014, another year to live life to the fullest and I intend to do just that.



2013 has been a whirlwind of emotions for me. I laughed until my tummy hurt, cried until my head pounded, ate thrice my size, travelled to different places, lost, ended and made new friends, and above all, learned lessons I will keep in my heart. I will charge all the negatives, the heartaches and the bad choices to experience in order for me to start this year right. So "thank you" to those who had left and taught me a lesson, "thank you" to those who had stayed and made me feel loved.




I have 365 days this year to write another story of my life and I want it to be as good and as positive as I can.

Is this a new year's resolution, you ask? Probably. But I'd like to think of it as an opportunity to make my life and others' happier. Of course I have a bucket list (physical, emotional and material.) I also decided to take on several challenges to make this year colorful and meaningful.


Plans:
1. Go back to the gym (Time to burn those holiday calories away! ^_^)
2. Write more! (Must stay away from internet. lol)
3. Join more charity groups and do more volunteer work.
4. Travel often. (Will post my travel destinations tomorrow. Yeah!)
5. Spend more time with friends and family.
6. Step up to a higher position (Never settle, never stay TOO comfortable as my Dad used to say.)
7. Take care of myself more.
8. Learn new skills! (It's never too late to start, ne?)
9. Be more girly. (This one is actually a little tough. haha!)
10. Meet new people. (It's time to leave the rock I'm always under. Patrick Star much? Lol.)


Challenges Accepted: (Suggestions are welcome!)
1. Beach Body Challenge. (For the summer~ Hoho!)
2. The Save Big Challenge. (This is too important.)
3. Write More Challenge. (And maybe I can finally publish a book. ♥)
4. Draw a Picture a Day.
5. The Kindness Challenge.
6. The Book Report Challenge.
7. The Film Buff Challenge.

I'll post each successful thing I do to inspire me to keep the other plans and challenges going.
How about you guys? What are your plans this year? I'd love to hear about them too!

Until the next post!

*Cheers*

xoxo,
Sammy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment