Saturday 4 January 2014

Wanderlust


Heeeeeey yo!
What's up?

As promised yesterday, I'm posting my travel bucket list (hopefully, haha!) for this year.
I wish I have a 6 month vacay leave...twice a year! heehee~
These places are not arranged in order but just the ones I've been thinking about since last year.
And of course, I'll surely post about my adventure. ^__^ ~


NOTE: Photo credits go to respective owners. :)

LOCAL TOURIST SPOTS:

1. Caramoan, Camarines Sur


Tourist destinations include the Caramoan National Park, the Centro, and Gota Beach, where activities include diving, swimming, snorkeling and spelunking.


2. Batanes




So far I have listed visiting the fisherman's village, biking through the whole town, immersing in Ivatan culture and cartwheeling on a hill (lol) as my activities.

3. Surigao del Sur




Since I plan to learn how to surf this year, what more perfect place than the Surfing Capital of the Philippines?

4. Coron 



Scuba Diving anyone? 

5. Davao City





I want to experience the Kadayawan Festival and visit the Crocodile and Pearl Farm.




INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS:


1. Japan




As a self-pledged Otaku, I consider it a disgrace not to visit the land of anime, ramen and cherry blossoms! Lol.

2. South Korea




Time for some authentic Kimchi and Bulgogi. :)

3. Bali




Beach and my own EPL (Eat, Pray, Love) moment. ♥

4. Singapore




Universal Studio and Night Safari top my list.

5. Thailand




Maybe I can pull off a Hangover Two? Just kidding! 


Fingers crossed, wish me luck!


Lotsalove, 
Sammy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment